Winter Touchscreen Gloves (in Black or Grey)
The Winter style touchscreen gloves by Glider
Gloves provide excellent warmth and hand protection for both children and adults. Warm smartphone gloves for touchscreen
use allows the user to touch, tap, swipe and pinch an interactive screen with the glove still on the hand. A once
frustrating and frigid dilemma of taking the glove off to use a mobile phone has been solved by Glider Gloves blend of
conducive copper woven into each double insulated winter touch screen glove. The conductive yarn is interwoven into the
entirety of the knit texting glove, allowing the whole hand to control the screen. Now you can text friends and update
your status without risk of frostbite!
- Warmer gloves with noticeable increased thickness
- Seamless touch response along entire hand and fingers
- Double lined for greater warmth and a soft brushed interior for comfort
- Anti-Slip grip on palms of hands to hold your device securely
- Neutral melange pattern design in black, (also available in grey)
- Finished with an elegant brimmed cuff
- Weight: ~85 grams
- The gloves are made with a mix of Nylon, Acrylic, Spandex, and Copper based conductive yarns.
- The grip is made with Silicone.
Made with a blend of
conductive materials, now you can enjoy amazing touch response along your
entire hand and all 10 fingers. With best in-class accuracy and precision, your
frozen fingers will warm up to the idea of touch, tap, text, pinch, and glide!
Regular gloves simply do not work on touch screens - Glider Gloves do!
A Canadian company - Trust us, we know a thing or two about cold.
Questions? Check our
FAQ or contact us email@example.com.